WordPress Instructors and Developers
We are hiring talented, focused and fun WordPress instructors and developers for our growing company. We are looking for responsible people who thrive in a dynamic, cross functional, collaborative and casual culture.
We’re looking for skilled, talented and innovative individuals with great communication skills and a great portfolio. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can build WordPress websites using Premium themes and/or give remote access WordPress training classes to clients in the USA and the UK.
Some of our most recent clients include: CNN, NASA, KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers, UC Santa Barbara and Hooters Las Vegas.
Our part-time instructors typically make between $200 and $500 per week working from home!
– Responsible and professional – we train fortune 500 companies and you will be representing us
– Very strong communication / teaching skills
– Strong knowledge of the WordPress content management system
– Ability to install WordPress sites manually
– Ability to migrate WordPress sites from one host to another
– Ability to quickly work with any premium or custom WordPress theme
– Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve WordPress issues
– Ability to demonstrate developer level skills with mySql, HTML, CSS and PHP
– Photoshop skills
- Additional programming skills beyond those listed above
- Experience developing for mobile devices
- E-commerce integration