WordPress & Social Media Class
Automatically Distribute Your Social Media to Multiple Platforms.
Learn how to establish your presence on the social networks that provide the most benefit to your business: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and many others.
- Automated Social Media Posting
- Effective Blogging – Publishing Fresh Content Daily
- Turning Fans and Prospects Into Customers
- Setting Up Your Social Media Profiles Correctly
The WordPress Social Media Class is customized to your training goals.
For pricing information – Click Here or call 877-844-9931.
Enroll Now – Call 877-844-9931
And Start Training Today!
Automated Social Media Publication
WordPress plugins promote social media by spreading your WordPress website’s information to followers and friends on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
The Social Media Plugins
Here is a list of the social media plugins we use that will make publishing to your social media profiles automatic:
- Share This – Choose which sites you want to target and let your readers vote for you with this plugin. Share This even allows you to change the colors to match your website. Unlike most plugins, it also provide tracking reports.
- Sociable – One of the more popular WordPress plugins for social media, Sociable will place buttons to several social bookmarking sites on each of your posts for users to easily submit and vote for you. With sociable you can also choose which buttons you want to include.
- Antisocial – Antisocial is simply a different version of Sociable that adds nofollow tags to the links pointing towards the social media sites. The nofollow tags keep the link juice on your pages, which is better for SEO purposes.
- Add to Any Bookmark Button – This plugin creates a simple bookmark button that allows users to bookmark the page with any bookmark manager they choose.
- I Love Social Bookmarking – Looking for a slightly different alternative to some of the others on this list? I Love Social Bookmarking allows users to vote for your blog posts by using a drop down menu to select a social media site at which to vote, which keeps less icons on your blog.
- Digg This – Digg has the potential to send more traffic in a short period of time than any other social media site. You can make it easy for your readers to digg your posts by placing the button directly on your pages with this plugin.
The WordPress Learning Center provides experienced WordPress instructors familiar with the cutting edge technology that will help you master WordPress as quickly and easily as possible.