Virtual Office Manager / Admin Assistant Needed
As a global leader in WordPress Training, the WordPress Learning Center is committed to providing innovative training solutions to businesses and individuals. We deliver private, 1-on-1 training classes to a wide variety of industries, including Dell, Microsoft, CNN, private and state universities, government agencies, health clinics, legal practitioners, physician offices, news agencies, and of course, individuals.
We are currently looking for an Office Manager / Admin Assistant. The successful candidate will provide administrative and sales support by developing and implementing administrative and lead management systems and procedures, as well as managing students’ and instructors’ training schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls
- Provide administrative and technical support to clients, instructors and sales force
- Manage incoming leads
- Assist in managing Google AdWords accounts
- Daily handling of incoming/outgoing email
- Maintaining client files
- PayPal billing
- General management of dropbox accounts
- Compose newsletters
- Assist in the management of website projects
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have EXCELLENT phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Must have previous customer service and/or administrative experience
- Hours are 8am — 5pm, although the successful applicant should have great flexibility with these hours as they could change.